2011年10月29日土曜日

ロネッツ/Woman In Love (With You)





Woman In Love (With You)


Written by P. Spector/ B. Mann/ C. Weil

Performed by The Ronettes



収録アルバム
Back To Mono (1958-1969)
1991,Abkco




It's like a dream come true
And my love I owe it all to you

Yesterday, I was a little girl
All alone in this big wide world
Then we met and when you held me tight
Ooh baby, I grew up over night

Now I'm a woman a woman in love,
I'm a woman a woman in love with you
I said you baby it's you ooh its you

Cause I'm a woman a woman in love
I'm a woman a woman in love with you
I said you oh its you ooo you

Yes I'm a woman a woman in love
I'm a woman a woman in love with you
I said you baby you yes you (repeat and fade)



"I'm a Woman In Love"
B-side track 7 of
Phil Spector Wall of Sound:
Rare Masters, Vol. 1 (1976)



Ronnie Spector /12 years old
August 10, 1943- (age 68)