2017年3月25日土曜日

アリーサ・フランクリン (Aretha Franklin)




Call Me 

Written by Aretha Franklin

She also played piano


Producer – Jerry Wexler, Tom Dowd & Arif Mardin



収録アルバム

Aretha Franklin
This Girl's in Love with You
Atlantic, 1970



I love you, and I love you and I love you too
Baby will you call me the moment you get there
Hey baby, I love you, and I love you too, and I love you
Baby will you call me the moment you get there, yeah
Yeah, baby

My dearest, my dearest of all darlings
I know, I know, I know, I know we've got to part
Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby
It really doesn't hurt me that bad, yeah
Because you are taking me with you
And I'm keeping you right here in my arms

It's all because I love you, ooh hoo……



Aretha Franklin (28 years old at the time)
March 25, 1942 - (age 75)

先ごろ、歌手人生からのリタイアを発表。
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-38920434