2013年5月29日水曜日

ラムゼイ・ルイスwithナンシー・ウィルソン/The Two Of Us




The Two Of Us


Written by Vassal Benford & Jeremy Lubbock

Produced by Stanley Clarke

Nancy Wilson : Vocals
Daryl Coley : Vocals
Ramsey Lewis : Steinway Concert Grand
Vassal Benford : Piano
Don Freeman : Keyboards
Stanley Clarke : Bass
Paul Jackson Jr. : Guitar


収録アルバム

Ramsey Lewis and Nancy Wilson
The Two Of Us
Columbia, 1984


Some would rather go it all alone
And never spend time finding where their heart belongs
Some prefer to love and leave not wanting to reveal
A feeling deep inside a love that could be real
For some this is okay
But I can’t sleep one night without your precious love around me
Yes, the two of us, keeping faith in love and never letting go of what we’re dreaming
Yes, the two of us together, forever in love
Many say that love’s a silly game, 
But when I’m playing love with you it never ends
And when I’m feeling all my days aren’t going right,
You shine your light of love and brighten all my nights
And that’s why I love you
Cause I can’t sleep one night without your precious love around me
Yes, the two of us, keeping faith in love and never letting go of what we’re dreaming
Yes, the two of us together, forever… 
Yes, the two of us, keeping faith in love and never letting go of what we’re dreaming
Yes, the two of us together, forever…
(music interlude)
(Oh-oh, oh-oh) Yes, the two of us, keeping faith in love and never letting go of what we’re dreaming
Yes, the two of us together, forever…
I’m glad we have the right to choose (win or lose)
I’ll take the blame for my mistakes, I’m never letting go of what we’re dreaming
The time has come (time has come) for us to share our love
Oo ooo ooo

Ramsey Lewis
May 27, 1935 -(age 78)