2024年5月31日金曜日

ジュニア・キャンベル (Junior Campbell)


Barry Ryan
Brother

Written by Barry Ryan

Produced by Junior Campbell

Private Stock 1977 Single


Barry Ryan Interview (The Strange Brew)

‘Brother’
I remember Rod Stewart wanted to record it. 
I said, “Yeah. Go ahead.” 
But he said “I want people to think I wrote it.” 
I can’t remember now. He said something like…. 
Oh yeah. “I want to say that I wrote it” 
so I told him to sod off! 
I swear to you that’s the truth. 
I thought, “well, let me think about that Rod for a minute…. No!” 
People are weird aren’t they?!? 
It’s a nice song by the way. It’s got a nice kind of vibe to it.

I understand that was produced by Junior Campbell 
from The Marmalade? Great song writer.

He was, yeah. He’s a very, very good producer.


Barry Ryan died  in 2021 (aged 72).


Junior Campbell 1
31 May 1947 (age 77)
Origin Parkhead, Glasgow, Scotland

 

https://amzn.to/3X23qGR