2012年8月17日金曜日

ボビー・コルドウェル/Next Time (I Fall In Love)





Next Time (I Fall In Love)


Written by Bobby Caldwell, Paul Gordon

Produced by Bobby Caldwell, Paul Gordon


収録アルバム
Various
Number One With A Bullet

1988, Cypress


Love, like a road that never ends
How it leads me back again
To heartache, I'll never understand
Darling I put my heart up on a shelf
'Till the moment was right
'Cause I told myself

Next time I fall in love, I'll know better what to do
Next time I fall in love, ooh ooh ooh
The next time I fall in love, it will be with you

Now as I look into your eyes
Well I wonder if it's wise
To hold you like I've wanted to before
'Cause tonight I was thinking that you might
Be the one who breathes life in this heart again

CHORUS

Next time I'm gonna follow throughout
And if it drives me crazy
I will know better why next time I try


Bobby Caldwell
August 15, 1951 -(age 61)